July 25th, 2022
the flavors of summer…
By Béatrice de Reynal, Doctor of Nutrition.
Discover two easy-to-make healthy recipes for a gorgeous tan and more beautiful skin.
A synergetic cocktail for the skin
1 young yellow courgette
One of the following types of fish: sardine fillet, swordfish, cod roe
- Cut the melon and watermelon into pieces.
- Rinse, drain and chop a good bunch of fresh coriander and chervil.
- Wash a handful of baby spinach and a few sprigs of watercress and rocket. Dab dry.
- Wash a young yellow courgette and cut it into thin slices.
- Combine all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Add a dash of linseed oil and rapeseed oil, salt and white pepper, and the juice of a lemon.
- Combine and leave to chill in the refrigerator before serving with a plate of raw fish: sardine fillet, swordfish, or cod roe.
This is a dish with a great variety of flavors, packed with all the synergistic nutrients for healthy, beautiful skin. It has ingredients that are loaded with water, vitamins A, D, E and C, and Omega 3. The perfect combination!
Summer fruit soup
Seasonal red berries
Unsweetened blackcurrant and raspberry coulis
0% fat cottage cheese
- Dice the apricots.
- Add the seasonal red berries: strawberries, raspberries, currants, and late cherries.
- Combine them and add an unsweetened blackcurrant and raspberry coulis.
- Leave to chill and serve with 0% whipped cream cheese.
This dish provides the benefits of seasonal fruit which is rich in vitamins A and C for the complexion and collagen, and for their antioxidant properties that repair damage caused by sun exposure. This dessert rich in water provides the body to keep it well hydrated.